How To Fix MacBook Air Trackpad. This video will show you how to fix your Apple Macbook Air Trackpad if the click isn't working, requires more pressure than it should, stuck, non responding or feels too loose.
Note: We are not responsible for any damage you may cause to your computer. If unsure, take to Apple for repair or your favorite IT person!
1. First, Unscrew the screws on the back and remove the backplate.
2. Then Remove the tri wing screws holding down the battery
3. Now, Unplug and remove the battery
4. Then Tighten/Loosen the T-6 Hex Screw
5. Lastly Reassemble and test (repeat steps above until perfect)
Note: We are not responsible for any damage you may cause to your computer
Tags: How To Fix MacBook Air Trackpad, iMovie, macbook air trackpad, macbook trackpad repair, trackpad not working, macbook air trackpad fix, how to fix trackpad, how to repair trackpad macbook, clean trackpad, trackpad, clean macbook trackpad